5.10.2009

Mother's Day

I can't believe it's my very first mother's day! Kinda trippy...am i really old enough to be doing this? Here we are the day after our birthday shower, me in my eternal bath robe, and una is almost 2 weeks. She sure has grown in the last couple of weeks, phew! I think i take after my Nanny and worry way too much about too many things. thank goodness ted's job is to tell me to chill out (while he runs around the house with scissors). just kidding.

Happy Mother's day to all my fellow new mommies: Chris, Sara, Betsey, Kristin, Serra, Jenny, Chelsea and Patty. And for all of us who have recently gone through labor...a little birth story: my neighbor Gillian across the street gave birth last week to her second son Alexander, though they are calling him Sasha. He was born all naturale at home with a team of midwives, 12 hours in transition and weighing a mere 11.5 pounds...and she didn't tear. Can you freakin believe it? I'm still in awe of her! 

Enjoy the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment