2.28.2010

Morning Outfit




Another gorgeous morning...Una took a brief "walk" outside with daddy. She's wearing this super cute little house coat that my Aunt Helen made for her. It's soft and just perfect for wearing over her pajamas. Thanks Aunt Helen!

Flowers are bursting out of every nook and cranny, a little early this year perhaps. Crocus, daffodils, plums and now the magnolias buds are starting to peak out of their shells. I know we still have lots of cold wet rain ahead of us, so we try to enjoy these gifts when we get them.

Today, i am also thinking of my Grandma Gretta. She passed away 3 years ago today. I'm still getting used to the fact that she's no longer here and we miss her lots. I wonder what she'd think of little Ms. Una...besides the obvious, of course.

Spring is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment