12.21.2010

Pink Kitty

I don't remember when my mom made this, but it just isn't christmas without the pink kitty. This ornament is very special to me. i have always been in love with the pink satin and the green star-shaped sequins. I mean, what's not to like? Pink Kitty was actually my inspiration for attempting to make my own ornaments. My mom had made a bunch of felt ornaments that were a staple on our tree growing up, and they were just darling. i miss them. So, i thought, it was my duty to start our own little ornament tradition for Una. I only made it to mod circles this year, but at some point, i hope to tackle more cuddly types like the one above. I heart you, Pink Kitty. And thank you, Mom! I bet you don't even know what a rad gift your ornaments have been to me each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment