1.22.2010

Rebellion





It started innocently enough with a little test in gravity, and slowly progressed to my darling little angel's first signs of rebellion. The past couple of days, Una has been less interested in eating solid food and favoring breast milk. She was irritated that she was in the high chair, so i gave her a plastic spoon to play with. I wish i could have caught the whole thing a little better, but she got distracted by the camera. Basically, she'd pick up the spoon as soon as i put it down, squint her eyes mostly closed, hold the spoon out and drop it, which would make a loud noise. She'd then look at me for a reaction or with a little look of, "So there!" I found the whole thing rather amusing, because her little personality is starting to emerge. I probably won't find her rebellion so amusing in a few months or years...namely 12 or 13, but for now it's pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of someone else I know. . . to perfect the move, stick your tongue out, Una.

    ReplyDelete