9.12.2010

Happy B!

























We had a little BBQ on saturday, for my birthday. I wanted to finally bust out our BBQ that we got 2 years ago. It was awesome. Ted did an outstanding job grilling BBQ chicken, dogs, garden burgers and people brought yummy sides. Ted also baked cup cakes, made vanilla sauce, cleaned up the back yard and made everything look pretty and festive. He went all out. Thank you so much, babe! I can't tell you how much that meant to me.

it was nice getting to catch up with some friends, especially our Corvalis friends, Diane, Aubrey, Marc and Pam, as we don't get to see them very often. Alex also made ALOT of pie. Really GOOD pie. She also went all out for my birthday. Thanks, sweetie! And, she made sure the wee ones had fun playing telephone and what not. Patty brought twinkie cake, and Ivy brought me pink champagne, so i will say no more. We had good times. Thanks everyone!

p.s. i get the award for being THE WORST candle blower EVER. I cannot blow out birthday candles to save my life. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment