12.08.2009

8 Months



Una is 8 months old today...and we finally got her dresser done for the occasion. It took me two months to sand, clean, paint and get the oil cloth in place, but we will now finally get her clothes out of bags. I wouldn't have been able to do it if not for my lovely in-laws who were here last week and watched Una while i worked on it. Thank you Sally and Tim! And also, thank you to Laurie, Una's fairy godmother, who suggested i paint the knobs a different color. You were right. I love how it turned out!

Una also is officially sick with her first cold/flu. I was sick this weekend and still getting over it, and now she's got it, or something similar. But she's doing pretty well, considering. We're both just learning how to deal with copious amounts of baby snot...and i was rather proud of myself for remaining calm while she barfed all over me this morning...it was a 3 part affair and a little scary. Then she just looked at me like, "oh gross, mommy!" 

Anyways, we have spoken to the advice nurse and will go in to see the doctor before we fly on saturday just to make sure we are all ship shape...so don't worry, Nana Sally! I'll keep you posted.

2 comments: