12.30.2009

The Unabet







Dear Aunt Belle,
Thank you so much for the beautiful book that you made me. It is AMAZING! Mommy and Daddy couldn't stop talking about it, and it took them FOREVER to let me hold it because they kept hogging it. They didn't know how you would be able to make something like that being as busy as you are, but i said, "Duh! Aunt Belle has super hero powers and can do lots of really cool things all at once. She probably has a cape or a magical hat or maybe some of those rad gold bracelets like Wonder Woman that she keeps hidden away from the family...you know, for secret identity purposes." Seriously Aunt Belle, if you do have some of those fancy-ass magical bracelets, can i try them on the next time i visit? I really dig that kind of stuff. Thanks again for my special book. I will cherish it always.

Love,
Una

p.s. When i grow up, i hope i'm as talented as you.
p.s.s Don't tell anyone i said "fancy-ass." I am way too young for such language.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures of The Unabet! It's beautiful.

    You have to protect your grandparents from such language, Una.

    ReplyDelete